Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 88

Thread: PAris Hilton

  1. #71
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Omar de Fati:
    I'd do Prince William with a dildo if I were drunk. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">If he's inherited some of his father's alleged inclinations, you might just be in luck... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #72
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    i really dont see how so many of you can say these things about Paris Hilton's personality without even knowing her.

    Maybe you all know something that I dont, but I know absolutely NOTHING about what kind of person she is or how she acts.

    So if you guys have all seen her in action being a brat or whatever then that's fine, but I simply cant understand how so many adjectives can be cast upon someone that no one here has even met.

    I only assume that it's the stereotype that would be cast upon someone like her. Does she live up to it? I honestly dont know. Maybe one of you can pinpoint exactly what it is that makes her stuck up or a brat. I would love to know.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What I know about her personality comes from listening to talk radio--so I know nothing. However, if what is said about her is true, she seems like a cool-ass girl considering her status.

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Carolina Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2004
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..I thought the little show they had was purty funny...I know I enjoyed it myself..I think Paris could be pretty if she'd gain some weight...(and i thought i was skinny)..She takes the cake........ [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heya Mia~......

    skinnier than Paris! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Feeds you some of my brownies .....hehehaha...

    hehe BLazey..you cracked me up.

  6. #76
    Inactive Member kanicki001's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personally I think they are both goregous women...who just by the grace of god were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Yes maybe paris could stand to eat a few donuts...but if it works for ya, go with it. I look nuthin like Paris...prolly more like Nicole...yanno short and all...lol...But we all deal with our "short"-comings in our own way. When ya come right down to it...they're regular girls just like us. They get bloated and have PMS, have man trouble, fight with each other, and I'm sure at times have absolutely nuthin to wear...lol. The only difference between them and us...is when they are down and out they can go buy a pair of Praddi (not sure of that spelling) shoes and feel all better. Anyhoo...thought I'd put my two cents in.

    PS...Hola Blaze and Chloe...It's me Bracy...*S

  7. #77
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PICKLE sucking girl.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ..how ya been?..long time no see.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #78
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TG..your just mad cause everyone else took all the good things to say.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #79
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    TG, people say they know Paris's personality the same way they say that you're either an asshole or a decent guy. They hear what they've heard, see what they've seen, and make a personal judgement. It's a human characteristic that we all have.

  10. #80
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe..brace..we rememeber that cuz it was so dang funny!..im doing great..ive gotten married while you were away..to an aussie no less.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]


    Tj..that was pretty good.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ..but TG aint so bad..once you relaize its better to ignore the majority of his posts... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •